My how time has been flying by!! Caden is already 2 months old!! Everything was very good at her last doctor's appointment. She now measures 23 inches long and weighs 11 lbs. 2 oz.
She is so much fun. She loves to talk to us and tries to mimic sounds and faces we make (if I stick out my tongue, she does the same and then smiles about it). I am so blessed that I have been able to spend so much time with her. I have started substitute teaching at most two days a week. I schedule it on the days Jon has off work so he can stay at home with Caden. He really looks forward to those days.
Caden has also been sleeping through the night since September 5. She usually wants to go to bed around 9 pm and sleeps until about 7:30 or 8:00 am. It has been wonderful!! She even wakes up talking to herself and gets so excited when I go to get her in the morning.
Caden hasn't rolled over by herself yet, but she's working on it. She has even been making motions with her legs like she is trying to crawl. I told her she can't learn to crawl until she rolls over first :)
Baby Waiting
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment